Saturday, August 10, 2013

Two Quick Trades

I recently received two trade packages in the mail.  Here's what I got:

From Tom at Waiting 'til Next Year, I got a sweet 2013 Gypsy Queen Justin Upton mini.  You can see my end of the deal here.


#77

(My scanner gave me fits with this one, so I borrowed this image from the interwebz).  I didn't buy any GQ this year, so this card is much appreciated!

Ryan over at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog sent a stack of '13 Topps Series 2 parallels and inserts for these.









Thank you Ryan and Tom, for the trades!!


3 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I seem to have good luck when it comes to pulling Braves cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I rip open lots of Barves, too. Have fun with the minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete