Saturday, August 10, 2013

Two Quick Trades

I recently received two trade packages in the mail.  Here's what I got:

From Tom at Waiting 'til Next Year, I got a sweet 2013 Gypsy Queen Justin Upton mini.  You can see my end of the deal here.


#77

(My scanner gave me fits with this one, so I borrowed this image from the interwebz).  I didn't buy any GQ this year, so this card is much appreciated!

Ryan over at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog sent a stack of '13 Topps Series 2 parallels and inserts for these.









Thank you Ryan and Tom, for the trades!!


4 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I seem to have good luck when it comes to pulling Braves cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I rip open lots of Barves, too. Have fun with the minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site has now been added to the Sports Card Blogroll.

    Sincerely,

    JayBee Anama
    bdj610

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete