Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lots of Trades!!

It's rainy and gross here in Savannah.  Nothing a huge mail day can't cheer up!!  There's lots to look here so let's get right to it.

First up is a trade with Tom at Waiting 'til Next Year.  You can see my end of the deal here.  Tom blew a good chunk out of my '91 Upper Deck want list:







#s 262, 301, 384, 460, 710

He also sent this '86 Topps card


#334

You gotta love those powder blue uniforms.  I'm not sure how or why I was collecting this set as a teen in the late 90s.  All I know is that I have most of the team set, so this card really helps!  As a side note, I have hundreds of 90s cards sitting in my closet.  If any of ya'll are working on sets from back then, I probably can help you out.

Next up is Ryan at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog.  He too took a gigantic chunk out of my list.  Here are the highlights:



#293 & 363
More powder blue!



#417
More '91 Upper Deck.  Only two more to go.







'94 Collector's Choice 306, 325, 441, 649

Love love love this set.



'94 Topps #166



'94 Upper Deck #320




2009 Topps #424 & 468

Napkin from The Adventures of Napkin Doon claimed a gold card off my trade bait page.  In exchange he sent a lot of cool stuff including my first 2013 Topps Gold card:



#115 Gold 277/2013

I haven't been too rigorously chasing these down, since they are plentiful in number.



TM-8 '72 Mini



2012 Allen & Ginter #33

My first card from any of these sets.  I don't know what to think yet, I need to see more.

Finally Ken at Ken's Daily Fix sent these:






TM-7, CH-26 gold, CH-35 Silver

I just need gold CH-31 to be finished with the Series 1 inserts.

Thanks so much for the trades guys.  There is no way that I would have made it this far on the rainbow journey without your help!!


No comments:

Post a Comment