Friday, March 1, 2013

Big Box with Red Cards

Spring cleaning is coming early to my apartment this year.  I had to make a trip to the dreaded local Target to pick up cleaning supplies.  I usually avoid the store, with its horribly designed parking lot, but it is very convenient to my place. So far this year I've had pretty bad luck with pulling Braves but I couldn't resist picking up a Jumbo pack of 2013 Topps.  Overall I'm pretty pleased with what I got:


CH-31

I'm not actively pursuing the Braves inserts but I'll definitely take them where I can.  And come on it's Spahn!!



CTC-25

These inserts are really well done.  I have the Jeter as well.  They're both fair game for trading.

I also got the expected red cards and various inserts.  I won't put up the pictures because we've pretty much seen them all.  Plus I'm lazy.  I did unlock a code for the Million Dollar Chase.  I don't really understand what the deal is with that thing but I got Freddie Freeman for what it's worth. Glad to have a hometown boy.

Also, this came in the mail:

#201 84/62

This makes me happy.

I will post the beginning of a want list at some point this weekend.  I will also be putting up a list of what I have available to trade.  Once the clean up is finished I might dive into the scary boxes of cards in my closet. Might.

No comments:

Post a Comment