Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trade with The Daily Dimwit

I received another trade envelope today.  This time from Sam at The Daily Dimwit.  Here's what he sent:


#46

One of my favorite players.

#116

Hope McCann turns it around this year.


#222

J-Hey!

#257

Sam also sent #201, which turned out to be a double but I can never have too many Braves here.

I don't know what it says about me that I now have the numbers memorized for the eight Brave cards in Series 1.  I've been scrounging around for these cards for so long that I have them down pat.  For the record I'm only missing Freddie Freeman #105 in the base set.

So far I've done a good job of resisting Heritage.  I'll probably pick up a blaster or two, to have stuff to trade to those crazy enough to chase that set.  That right there is a rainbow that I don't understand.  I'm not interested in wading into that murky situation.  I have however been bidding on pink parallels on Ebay.  That's a post for another day...

Thanks again Sam!


No comments:

Post a Comment