Thursday, March 7, 2013

Trade with 2x3 Heroes!!

Today, I received the results of one of the first trades negotiated since starting this blog.  Jeff over at 2 by 3 Heroes quickly claimed the Konerko gold parallel, that I posted here.  I also sent him some base cards that he needed.  Not only did he knock a card of my current want list, but he sent some cards that make me ponder what I'll chase next.   Thanks for that Jeff!  Let's have a look at some of the cards.

2013 Topps #201

Thanks to Jeff, I'm one third of the way through the Venters rainbow.  I already have the tough pink and black parallels.  Progress.


2012 Topps Chrome Refractor #19

It took me a minute to figure out what this was.  I love shine.  I love Freddie.  I love this.



2012 Topps Update #US211 1138/2012

If I ever make it through the mess that is the Topps 2013 rainbow, I will most likely next turn to the 2012 set.  Jeff also sent the Walmart Blue bordered version of this card as well as a few other parallels from 2012.  I was completely out of the hobby that year so these cards are brand new to me.  Thanks for the great trade!!

There should be a few more trade posts in the coming days.  I've updated my want list with a few random sets, so please check that out!!



2 comments:

  1. Starting a blog was one of the best things I did for my collection. Glad to see its helping you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting you those cards. If you have been out of the hobby, I gots PLENTY of Braves I can drop on you. :) And I have your address too.

    ReplyDelete