Sunday, March 24, 2013

Trades with Wax Captain and Fantastic Catch!

The trade packages keep rolling in!  At this rate I might be able to finish off the non-serial numbered cards in the rainbow before Series 2 is released.  Let's have a look.

First, Victoriano over at Waxcaptain's Dugout sent some much needed 2013 Topps:



#222 Target red

I'm really starting to dig the red cards.  They look good put together in the page.





CH-31 & CH-35 Base
CH-26 Silver Holofoil

I still don't understand the point of all these variations but I only need a few more to be finished with them.

Next, I received a stack of cards from Superduperman99 at Fantastic Catch.  I sent a stack of rookie cards from the 2013 Topps flagship that hopefully will help with a neat project that he is working on.  I got a generous helping of mid-nineties goodness in return.







'94 SP 19, 48, 50, 51, 55
Lots of shine.  I collected this set back in the day, but never finished.  I haven't posted a want list, but actually needed all four cards that he sent!



'94 Flair.  Infield Power #5

I LOVED this product as a kid.  The base cards are very busy and very 90s.  Back then the Hot Glove inserts were all the rage.  I couldn't afford to buy packs but I somehow cobbled together a good chunk of the team set.  The inserts are another story.  I will definitely be figuring out what I need and get the want list updated.  Thanks again for the trades!!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards. Thanks for the trade.

    ReplyDelete